Help wanted

Troutbwc

CarAudio.com Newbie
Apr 9, 2020
Sammamish WA
Hi I’m new to this forum. I need some help wiring some speakers, I live in the Seattle area and rather than figure out how to do it myself I thought I’d ask if there are any furloughed audio installers looking for a side gig to earn some extra cash. all the audio shops in my area are closed due to COVID 19. I’m sure we could arrange a situation that can keep social distancing and both of us healthy.
Feel free to email me directly @ [email protected]

thanks.

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Hi I’m new to this forum. I need some help wiring some speakers, I live in the Seattle area and rather than figure out how to do it myself I thought I’d ask if there are any furloughed audio installers looking for a side gig to earn some extra cash. all the audio shops in my area are closed due to COVID 19. I’m sure we could arrange a situation that can keep social distancing and both of us healthy.
Feel free to email me directly @ [email protected]

thanks.
Isnt Seattle where Sir Mix A Lot is from ?

OP
T

Troutbwc

CarAudio.com Newbie
Apr 9, 2020
Sammamish WA
I’m actually hooking up wake tower speakers on my boat to a JL amp. I’m not sure how to do it. I could likely figure it out but I know there are a bunch of unemployed installers and I’d rather help some one and pay them then spend the time trying to figure it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics