help proper electrical for BC5500D

Participant count
  • Participant list
ok so here is the deal i bought 4 American bass HD15's with 1 ohm coils. the original plan was to buy 2 more American bass 100.1's giving me 4 total but i do not have an O-scope. after calling around the closest audio shop i can find that has one is in Clarksville Tennessee over 100 miles from my house and they want $150 just to set the amps so i figured my best bet would be to go with the crescendo BC5500D since i would be running this at 1/2 ohm (have not ordered this yet so if someone has some other suggestions ill take them).

what would be proper electrical for this i currently have a 340 amp mechman alternator and 1 XS Power 6500D and 1 XP3000 what else would i need to properly power this amp

How many runs of wire are you doing? OFC/CCA? I'd suggest another XS battery to match the secondary battery. Also are you deadset on the BC5500. There are many options out there that will put out great power to those HDs.

definitely not dead set on the 5500 it just seemed like a viable option im up for suggestions. i currently have one run of ofc but have a complete 50 foot roll in the shed should be enough to do at least 2 more runs if needed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.