Sonido Mask's amps for a car audio shop, what do you think?

DnH504

Hello all. I'm new to the forum. I have a small car audio shop. I'm trying to stay away from the mainstream brands that are dealer cost on ebay, amazon now. It really hurt the business, so that I'm in the process of looking at different brands that aren't allow to sold on ebay, nor selling at dealer prices. So far, I've got SSA, Shok industries, and maybe Sundown accepted me as their dealer. Thanks to these nice people for helping me out.

I'm looking for budget amplifiers now, after spending so much time on this forum, I saw Sonido Mask. Seem that the company is new. What do you think of their amps? I would be more than happy if someone could suggest me other "budget" amplifier brands. I really want to keep the business going. Just trying to make a living //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. Any infor is greatly appreciated.

P.S: Currently I have Memphis, RE, Hifonics, Planet Audio in the shop, and I can't compete with Ebay, Amazon prices. So, no more mainstream brands for me. Sorry if these questions have been answered before. Plz dont stone the newbie.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif

The problem is the brands u have listed and the brands you are looking at , they may not sell on ebay @ dealer sheet cost, but there margins are very tight unless you are able to sell well above MAP pricing

You need to be selling yourself and your service first, and then the brands you carry , you need to be looking at value in the products you sell and not worry so much about what ebay sells it for, as long as you are fair most honest people will respect that , you are always going to have a bunch of A holes in this business that are going to try and screw you over on price all the time you might as well learn to deal with it

Memphis should have all the tier lineups you need especially since they have good margins and are dealer protected. budget and dealer are 2 words that just don't go together. seems that a lot of the brands you currently have with the exception of Memphis are all generic "i have a tax ID" brands. you should really look at being more in tuned to Memphis just look at what RD has done with them. You really need to be looking at margins not brands. I can't emphasize this enough. If you're looking for dealer protected prices than you have to look at mainstream brands like Kicker, RF, JL, Diamond, etc.... If you're really serious about keeping your doors opened, I'm local to you and I'm an installer too. PM me and I can help you out but you have to be willing to really listen to my advice. If you do there is a lot you can capitalize on in the area especially with some of the recent business changes to the local market. there are so many little things on a day to day basis that you can do keep customers and bring in others. there is just too much for me to type, just PM and we'll go from there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.