HELP! Pioneer fried, need new one.

Participant count
  • Participant list

360ram14

GA
I had a Pioneer 9800 BT head unit with the xm but the main unit fried after 5 years. I dont know anything about headunits today and which is best for what.

I currently am running one 10'' Infinity sub, aftermarket Infinity door speakers front and rear, one mono amp and one 4-channel amp. My question is what is a good, better, and best choice for a replacement that can handle all of that and still have the clutterless face, color and options for audio settings that the Pioneer had.

Thanks yall

pioneer MVH P8200, i prefer the 8200 over the 8200bt, cuz who needs bluetooth.. but yeah, its what im running now, and personally i like it for the 200 i spent, can manipulate all the colors, its a single din LCD. SD card AUx port and MP3 port, no cd's. i like the HU IMO.

Ok well those models are discontinued like the model I just recently had. Any certain models that are currently available would help alot! Im surprised no one has chimed in to help except one person. Please yall I dont know much about head units and dont want to blow my money on a bad model.

i don't think any of the newer pioneers will compare to the discontinued ones. are u looking to buy new or used because i have a p790bt i can make u a deal if interested. all your 9800bt accessories will work with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.