Thinking of getting another HU. Have some thoughts..

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I'm thinking of getting a new HU. What I have in mind is the Clarion CZ501. I'm sure there's others out there. What I'm looking for is a unit with 4v or higher RCA outputs, 6ch RCA, H&LPFs. USB and Bluetooth. This will be for SQ mainly. Willing to spend bout 200 on one. Prefered manufactures are Clarion, Alpine and Kenwood. Not too into the flip out decks. Single din. If someone has any experience with the CZ501, would like to know how it performs. Need suggestions on other decks.

I'd look into JVC Arsenal KD-A925BT or Kenwood KDC-x995. They have those features, plus time alignment.

I got the Clarion DXZ785USB that does 6v 5.6v rms time alignment etc. But I jus don't want to use it for some reason. I'll look into the JVC and a couple others. About how much does that JVC run? And since Eclipse isn't sold here anymore, what's the best way to go about getting an Eclipse unit? Forums would be my guess. I'm also in need of a dual 10in box. Preferably sealed.

The JVC Arsenal KD-AHD79 has all of those features that you are looking for except bluetooth is optional i believe. 6 channel rca outputs at 5 volts,usb, front and rear aux inputs, eq and filters are all included. And it is under 200 bucks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.