Help on a box design!

okay i just dont know how it will sound cause i love the way it soulds sealed!
then why change it if you like it? that box is kinda big for those subs sealed. it's about right ported though. i think you'll like it ported.

yeah im debating though cause ive had a bad aero port experience but it was done with the wrong box specs and so forth. i guess i can port it but which ports do i use if i mainly listen to rap.

yeah im debating though cause ive had a bad aero port experience but it was done with the wrong box specs and so forth. i guess i can port it but which ports do i use if i mainly listen to rap.

Just make sure it's tuned low - 28hz to 32hz...

... both will work fine ( slot or aero )

buy a 6" aero... stick it right it the middle, and fire subs and port into the cabin. You'll probably $hit yourself.

Just make sure it's tuned low - 28hz to 32hz...

... both will work fine ( slot or aero )

buy a 6" aero... stick it right it the middle, and fire subs and port into the cabin. You'll probably $hit yourself.

X2 dude just make a hole in the middle and throw a 6inch aero in and seal and screw it not hard at all lol.

another question does it matter how long the aero port cause a buddy of mine has one thats 6" and roughly 6-7 inches long guesstimating with that though. overall does it matter how long it is?

Buy a new one, cut the center piece to 7" (12" total with the flares on) install it, and pound away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

do 2 4 inch ports, each or them 11 inches long and you should be around 32hz. you could do this modification in an hour or so. if you can fit the length, do 3 4 inch ports, each of them 18 inches long. that would also be tuned to 32hz. 2 aero's would work, but i'd try to get at least 3 of them in that box. 2 6 inch ports would be 27.5 inches apiece long to get 32 hz. you can kinda take your pick. 2 6 inch ports would work best i think. so your choices are as follows

2 4 inch ports, each 11 inches long - 32hz

3 4 inch ports, each 18 inches long - 32hz

2 6 inch ports, each 27.5 inches long - 32hz

whichever one you can fit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.