Help - Nissan Tiida Bluetooth?

Participant count
  • Participant list

raeesvg

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey all. Apologies if this isn't the right place to post. The stock radio in my Nissan Tiida has a bluetooth symbol , as well as what appears to be a mobile connection indicator. However, I cannot seem to pair my device with the radio or even get it into a Bluetooth pairing mode.
The radio model is the CY19B. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20210126_181635.jpg
    IMG_20210126_181635.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_20210126_181733.jpg
    IMG_20210126_181733.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 292
Without knowing the year of your car, and the fact that model wasn't sold under that name in the US, and I'm not sure difference between your car and the Versa, see if this helps. Nissan lists it as a blanket pairing method for all their cars. You would follow the non navigation radio steps.

I've always wanted to buy a NISSAN SKYLINE, and recently my dream came true. There are a lot of these cars in America, but they are all high mileage and very expensive. Recently, a friend told me that I could import such a car directly from Japan, and I was interested in the offer. As a result, I started researching the subject of importing cars and looking for pitfalls. I was helped in this by jdm importers. I looked through many JDM's about this car and learned a lot of useful information about importing cars.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...