help. my car is buzzing.

Participant count
  • Participant list

TragicHuntress
10+ year member

go find your point
ok so i put in my new head unit which makes my bass sound really effing good *for being stock* but the problem is,the door panel on the drivers side has decided to start buzzing due to the vibration. how the hell can i fix this?

edited because i cant spell

Find out whatever is loose in your in your door, things that could be loose are: door lock rod, door handle rod, window crank, the knob on the end of the window crank, the speaker loosely screwed to the door, the window rattling in the window track, loose crap floating around in the bottom of the door, if you dont find anything loose, then put some dynamat or any other sound deadener around the mounting of the speaker and behind

Find out whatever is loose in your in your door, things that could be loose are: door lock rod, door handle rod, window crank, the knob on the end of the window crank, the speaker loosely screwed to the door, the window rattling in the window track, loose crap floating around in the bottom of the door, if you dont find anything loose, then put some dynamat or any other sound deadener around the mounting of the speaker and behind
Well said. Find the whereabouts of where its coming from and go from there. Then post back here on your findings. Oh boy, a science experiment!

theres a pocket in my door panel and right where the pocket turns into a penny tray type deal is where it buzz's and when i hold on to it it doesnt buzz. i have to pull it a bit away from the other part of the panel but it stops, and once i let go it starts buzzing again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.