Help me ID this Fi sub I bought off eBay

I purchased this Fi 18 from eBay for a good deal. Only problem was the seller (a pawn shop) didn't have much info on it. I've posted this question on the Fi forum at SSA and got a few different responses. I think the only one I got more than once was it's an SSD model. Anyone here able to help?

After googling images for RE sx18 I see the baskets are similar but the magnets differ. I've seen plenty of pics of Fi SSDs and BLs with the same double stacked magnets as mine has.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Resonix is supposed to be the bees knees, but it is a little $$. If I was doing the whole car, probably would shell out for the entire resonix...
2400w x 4 peak and 120w rms x 4. That has to be world record dynamic right there 🤣.
People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...
Dayton would be a really nice choice as well as the SQL. I would look at a R. Sounds sub too https://www.resilientsounds.com/product-page/gold-15...

About this thread

wcjoey

wcjoey
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
wcjoey