I need some help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

savagesam

London
Hello, my name is Sam and I'm relatively new to the whole audio scene.

Let me explain, basically i am wanting to do a little boot build in my 98' VW Polo 6N. At the moment i have a 12" sub and its ridiculous for the size of car, and i have no boot which i hate, so i am wanting to do a little build into the passenger side wheel well. I cannot fit a 12" sub into the space that i have so i am going to go down to a 10" and from a few people i have spoken to this is the best thing to do. I don't want loads of bass that will vibrate my car to bits, i am after something that will make my car sound awesome. I am moving onto the front speakers and stuff once i have done the boot as this is my main concern.

Now my question is, what 10" sub do you recommend? It needs to be able to fit in a pretty small enclosure, I'm going to fibre glass the rear and then have an MDF front that i will coat in the boot carpet so you will hardly notice its there. That is what I'm after.

All help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.