Help Installing AudioControl LC7i in 2012 Dodge Journey

Participant count
  • Participant list

packer96

I'm getting ready to install an amp and subs in my son's 2012 Journey SXT, 4.3 without the Alpine system. I used to be very much into car audio when I was younger and have had plenty of systems, but that was back before Canbus and the stock radio controlling everything. It's looking like I'm gonna go with an AudioControl LC7i in order to get the low outputs. I choose this because my son still wants to replace the factory speakers in the future and it leaves room to add a smaller amp and hopefully not lose the balance and fade capabilities. My plan for now is to tap into the rear speakers and bring that signal to the LOC. The question I have is if the LC7i is going to be able to receive a signal without having to add 4 ohm resistor. AudioControl also sells load generators and signal stabilizers (AC-LGD) witch do the same thing but are basically "plug and play". I've tried searching but I can't find any consistent info. Any help would be much appreciated. Just want to make sure I order everything I need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.