help in figuring out what kind of subs i'm getting.

Participant count
  • Participant list

TragicHuntress
10+ year member

go find your point
before you give me the, "you dont know what kind of subs your buying?" ****. just listen. i'm not worried about the brand. i dont really care its just bothering me. i've heard them, i love the way they sound, and thats all that matters to me. so, if anyone can match the description i'm giving, to a brand name/link. it would be helpful. they are black subs, with teal in the center, and in the center of the teal there is a white handprint. theyre three years old, in a black sub box (not sure if the box was custom built or came with the subs) so if anyone knows a brand name, or has a link with a picture awesome. *i mainly want to show them off but my digital camera is being shitty*

yeah but they are currently in my sisters boyfriends blazer, and i dont have the slightest clue where he is. and me taking things apart is a bad idea. i never remember how to put them back together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.