Help in box design?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey folks. Old school audio here. Noob to the new things now. Was wondering how a 2 chambered box would sound? (1st chamber sealed and the other ported) I have stumbled onto some new Skars 12s (free) and 2 Alpine MVR-500. I have tried to find info but nothing available. It is going into a 2011 Sienna so room is no problem. I would like to build the box myself, but need to be pointed in the right direction. Music tastes from classic rock to rap. (no country) Blah! Thanks for the help if you can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I've used that driver and the ported box is closer to about 2 cubes. We did 1 in a stuffed/sealed 1-1.25 cubic foot box, stuffed with 1 lb of...
People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
In the meantime you could stuff that port hole with a blanket or some pillows and it would probably sound better, if you want to listen to some...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...

About this thread

MR FIX IT

MR FIX IT
Winston Salem, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Boomin_tahoe