Help identify uknown subwoofer

Curious as to what made you buy it if there's no info to be found?
I was buying some things from a guy and this was there, Asked the guy if he can throw it in on top of the deal and he said I can have it. Checked the contents of the box after I got home and it was this sub. (The box was for a 1000w jbl sub woofer which this clearly isn't)

I was buying some things from a guy and this was there, Asked the guy if he can throw it in on top of the deal and he said I can have it. Checked the contents of the box after I got home and it was this sub. (The box was for a 1000w jbl sub woofer which this clearly isn't)
lol always check before buying...as you prob know this now.

Excuse the ignorance but I have no clue what DVC subs are or what the difference between them and the one I have is.
Dual

Voice

Coil

Yous is considered SVC...Single Voice Coil. DVC just means a few more wiring options, vs single coil.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.