Help getting specs for Cadence Shockwave

Participant count
  • Participants list
This has come up before on this Forum I believe like within the last 6 months or so. There should be a Thread to research to maybe get some information. You may be able to contact Cadence and give a serial # if it is still on the back or a # off the board. Crack it open and view the board information, its not under warranty, so taking a little time and removing some screws might serve some justice?

This has come up before on this Forum I believe like within the last 6 months or so. There should be a Thread to research to maybe get some information. You may be able to contact Cadence and give a serial # if it is still on the back or a # off the board. Crack it open and view the board information, its not under warranty, so taking a little time and removing some screws might serve some justice?
Ill try that thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...