Help getting info of sub

Name'sDEEZ

CarAudio.com Regular
Earth
As title says i have a sub here that i want to check up on. Interestingly the basic testing of movement of the sub is super interesting as its hard solid.

The sub is a precision power 12inch all i can find. Also a sticker that says 8 ohms svc.

Any help would be appreciated.

putting up a pic of said sub might help..
Sorry i didnt post one because of how simple it looked. But heres how it looks

Attachments

• 20211129_093806.jpg
    20211129_093806.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 46
Somebody get this f*cker a helmet and put him on the short bus. Pics of the whole f*cking sub or gtfo. At this point nudez of your mother as well
Careful just keep your eyes on the woofer. Dont need to know why you go by slo_ride.

Attachments

• 16382081923083307937385158460905.jpg
    16382081923083307937385158460905.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 48
Careful just keep your eyes on the woofer. Dont need to know why you go by slo_ride.
Need to know? B*tch you couldn't figure it out if your life depended on it. You've been told to post pics of whole sub and you post the cone and a sticker in the side. Maybe someone fluent in retard can help you.

Really dawg you need a pic of the whole sub like i said thats all to it i gave the size and everything i could find on it. Maybe leave the commenting to someone who knows about these speakers someone who knows would be able to identify from just those pics but you need a pic of the whole fucken sub. A sub thats so shallow that no matter how you picture it it looks like the first pic. Okay ***** i got you. Now i kmow why you ho by slo ride..... you stay slo_ridin DEEznuts *****. Gtfo
@Slo_Ride

Any help would be appreciated.
That is a very well known sub. It seems to be a cast frame, so I guess it is the PPI Pro12 flat piston sub. The stamped basket subs are the Power Class. I do not recall power ratings but I would guess 750 RMS. Probably @Buck would have better info, being that he is a box designer. I never heard one in person, being how expensive they were, no one around here had any. I figure it plays like the Elemental Designs flat piston subs, which are quite accurate on class A/B amps.

That is a very well known sub. It seems to be a cast frame, so I guess it is the PPI Pro12 flat piston sub. The stamped basket subs are the Power Class. I do not recall power ratings but I would guess 750 RMS. Probably @Buck would have better info, being that he is a box designer. I never heard one in person, being how expensive they were, no one around here had any. I figure it plays like the Elemental Designs flat piston subs, which are quite accurate on class A/B amps.
Thank you thats the best help ive gotten so far. Since you say that it is or might be a flat piston sub. Is that why its hard to push down to test for rubbing?

Im dying to test it myself but since its a svc and at 8ohms i got no amp that can do 8ohms. Or is there a way?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...