Help finding new unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tonkesher

CarAudio.com Newbie
Canada
Howdy,
Just bought a 2009 honda ridgeline and looking to replace the oem radio to bring back some of the newer features found in modern cars

Ive never looked at car radios so i have no idea what im looking at or looking for.

Ideally the unit would have :
Touchscreen
Bluetooth connectivity
Fm radio
CD player
Backup camera

When i googlr for something i mainly see the same looking chinese units, but hoping someone could recommend me some!
My budget can go upto $200 Canadian

Thanks in advance

Installed a double din kenwood in a friend's accord a couple years ago. I was able to sinc it with both factory cameras and obd. Maybe you can find a nice one on kijiji for $200.

Installed a double din kenwood in a friend's accord a couple years ago. I was able to sinc it with both factory cameras and obd. Maybe you can find a nice one on kijiji for $200.

In other words i should stay away from the chinese ones that pop up between 50-200$ on Amazon? Im in no rush to do this, i might look out second hand,

Like i said, no experience with this as ive never looked into changing a car stereo, YouTube videos are all like "ya take um out, grab the new'un and plugger in"
Didn't expect much to it lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.