Help choosing subs for current box configuration

American Bass XFL's or Soundqubed HDS3's in the provided box

• XFL's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER(If other than post suggestions)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[quote name='jeffdachef']If you are dead stuck on 12s and a really low end oriented sound then @mylows10 ; can hook you up with tantric subs, he's a dealer. I hear they have really nice lows. Its true that that 12s in that enclosure will pretty much cut off a lot of the 50hz and up stuff but the subs will reach mechanical limits faster.[/QUOTE] could you give a comparison between the xfl12's and the tantric hd12?

could you give a comparison between the xfl12's and the tantric hd12?
The xfl will shine in 4 cubes for the pair more Spl oriented and China built. The tantric. Are assembled to order and love the larger boxes more of a SQL sub which will sound much better. More excursion from the tantric which means it will move more air if you want prices shipped. Pm me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...