Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok so i have 4 15'' power hx2 the box design i have is 14.25 cubic feet, ported. im going to have about 4500rms going to them. with big3 and 275 amp alt. im wondering how many and what kind of batts i should run and what hz. i should tune the box too. id like to have good but not to expensive batts. and if you have any other input help me out. In 2001 s10 blazer and dose anyone have an idea on what db this would hit in the back of a s10 blazer?

Last edited by a moderator:
itll be ok to use aluminum buss bars right? aulminum is a little cheaper so it wont be as expensive to make them.

just making sure it wont make me drop volts. atleast not enough to notice???????

yeah so i just got screwed on 2 15'' power hx2's. got them in todday and one minute they will read a good ohm and the next they wont read it whats wrong i popped the dustcaps off and everything looks great the coils look perfect they arent discolored at all and are stiff as can me i can get them to work ok one minute and the next they wont do anything. i was thinking om reconing them but its hard to find a 15 power hx2 dual2 recone can anyone help me??????????????

what should i do?

yeah so i just got screwed on 2 15'' power hx2's. got them in todday and one minute they will read a good ohm and the next they wont read it whats wrong i popped the dustcaps off and everything looks great the coils look perfect they arent discolored at all and are stiff as can me i can get them to work ok one minute and the next they wont do anything. i was thinking om reconing them but its hard to find a 15 power hx2 dual2 recone can anyone help me??????????????what should i do?
Is there any coil rub, and are you sure there isn't a loose solder joint somewhere? SPLaudio can get you a recone for those hx2's, possibly even get an OEM dustcap for them too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.