Headunits with voltage readout.

P980BT here. No noise issues, and my deck is dead nuts with my voltmeter reading.
A digital meter is not going to keep up with the voltage fluctuations if your sub is cranked, you'll need an oscilloscope to see that type of movement.
Ok, would you still recommend the deh-p980bt considering it has been out for 2 years and is bound to be replaced shortly with a new model? I will be getting the hd radio adapter with any headunit I get.

Ok, would you still recommend the deh-p980bt considering it has been out for 2 years and is bound to be replaced shortly with a new model? I will be getting the hd radio adapter with any headunit I get.
Depends, do you mind waiting until something new is released? I haven't heard of the P980BT replacement yet. For the price/performance this deck is hard to beat.

Personally, this is the best headunit I've ever had, and I'm usually a die hard Alpine fanboy. The sound quality and adjustability of this head is IMHO incredible. Enough so to make me swap my brand new front components to take better advantage.

No HD radio on the P980BT to my knowledge....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.