Hating my G37 Bose Setup!

I bought a JL Audio XD700/5 700W Amplifier and was looking at having it power a sub(12"/300W) and power the speakers on the doors.

On the forum for my car,I have been reading about people changing the 1" Tweeters and it making the sound soo much better. If I do that would this amp also power the tweeters?

Seriously... the first, cheapest, and most logical step is replacing the deck. There are some decent factory speakers out there that are limited in sound quality because of the factory source unit.

According to people in the forum for my car, They don't make a dash kit for the g37. The stock unit is in like 3 pieces and there isn't anything that would work.

So, ideas on tweeters?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.