Is Woofersetc the new sonicelectronix?

Sonic is a supporting vendor here, Woofers has some people that are members here but is completely different.

If you meant that it acts like Sonic, Sonic without a doubt has most mfg's approval for his pricing and remains the sole authorized internet dealer for quite a few (Kicker comes to mind). I am unaware either way on Woofersetc

alot of woofers etc low priced stuff is older discontinued from the manufacturer.still has a warranty from woofers etc only,and some supplies may be limited.some companies sell all the old stock to make room for new at a discounted price which allows them to sell so cheap.

Well I knew sonic did some sketchy stuff with JL products and stuff. Like going to land dealers and making huge orders threw them and then putting it up on the site. As for woofers. It seems like there cdt stuff is especially underpriced. I just wanted to see what you guys thought. I still shop there tho. Great prices! haha

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

alot of woofers etc low priced stuff is older discontinued from the manufacturer.still has a warranty from woofers etc only,and some supplies may be limited.some companies sell all the old stock to make room for new at a discounted price which allows them to sell so cheap.
oh gotcha, makes sense!

i like sonic because most of their stuff is in the socal warehouse.... it reaches me in a day or 2 but wooferect usualy is slow too say if its in stock or not

i like sonic because most of their stuff is in the socal warehouse.... it reaches me in a day or 2 but wooferect usualy is slow too say if its in stock or not
Ya, I live right next to sonic, I just go by and pick things up instead of having them ship it. Same thing for vertex both are in the same town basically. I know woofers is somewhere in so cal to. Cant remember where is exactly.

Ya, I live right next to sonic, I just go by and pick things up instead of having them ship it. Same thing for vertex both are in the same town basically. I know woofers is somewhere in so cal to. Cant remember where is exactly.
i didnt kno vertex was here.....may have to take a drive up there one of these days

Zapco Buyers Beware!

It has come to our attention again that companies known as Woofers etc. and acaraudio.com are selling Zapco products on the Internet.

We emphatically say Woofers etc. and acaraudio.com are not authorized Zapco dealers.

Also, we don't know exactly how it's happening but amplifiers bought from the two companies and sent to us for repair have lost their original Zapco serial numbers, even the serial numbers we carefully hide inside each unit.

This removal or defacement of the official Zapco serial number voids Zapco's product warranty completely and borders on legally questionable action.

Zapco - Latest News

Zapco Buyers Beware!
It has come to our attention again that companies known as Woofers etc. and acaraudio.com are selling Zapco products on the Internet.

We emphatically say Woofers etc. and acaraudio.com are not authorized Zapco dealers.

Also, we don't know exactly how it's happening but amplifiers bought from the two companies and sent to us for repair have lost their original Zapco serial numbers, even the serial numbers we carefully hide inside each unit.

This removal or defacement of the official Zapco serial number voids Zapco's product warranty completely and borders on legally questionable action.

Zapco - Latest News
meh, thanks for the heads up

at least they are Sundown Authorized Dealers...lol...Find a Dealer

it is hit and miss at any of these big warehouse dealers. I have heard similar things about Sonic and Online Car Stereo too...but I have bought things through Woofersetc. that would have required a plane ticket and a overnight stay to look at and purchase in a Brick and Mortar store....not to mention the B&R price mark ups.

yeah it is if you like paying premium prices all their stuff is high 20-30$ higher on average than most sites
Well thats because they are a WAY smaller company. Its only like 2 dudes that run it. I think there prices are higher on cdt stuff because they actually sell it at map. As for ZED and Incriminator there prices match with all the other dealers. And sometimes they have lower prices on mechman alts and some dayton subs. But ya, their cdt stuff is def more expensive.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

i didnt kno vertex was here.....may have to take a drive up there one of these days
You should man, they are pretty cool dudes.

Where exactly? I work at the Valencia mall so they're right in my backyard, too. Just wish they had a better showroom. Only a couple Kinetics, RE, and Jensen stuff on display.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

showpump

10+ year member
showpump
Southern California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from