2010 Silverado crew cab front and rear door speakers (non Bose)

Everyone wants Cheap as always. But to gain decent results its worth spending the funds on front stage and a decent sub and the HU amplified, and you can place bare min. on the rear speakers for the passengers

What would be affordable to you? Budget wise? A nice set of components up front of approx 100rms-125 rms on an amplifier and a single 10" in a ported enclosure of approx. 600-1k on 700-1k amplifier in an Excab or 4 dr (rear speakers amped of approx 30-75 rms for passengers would be ideal. and a decent aftermarket HU. Im assuming you have a 2010 Double cab Chevy 1500 Silverado?
I have a planet audio sub amp already, and also it’s a crew cab, 4 door, im not looking to have any competition speakers or anything. Probably spend around 300-400. Plug and play even. I have 2 12in subs but I gotta get a new box for them cause I had them in my Tahoe before.

I have a planet audio sub amp already, and also it’s a crew cab, 4 door, im not looking to have any competition speakers or anything. Probably spend around 300-400. Plug and play even. I have 2 12in subs but I gotta get a new box for them cause I had them in my Tahoe before.
Thats a pretty low budget.. We will focus just on the front stage then. What Aftermarket stereo are you looking to use? Have you chosen one yet?

For this budget I would recommend something as this
Front door speakers

Rear door speakers

or run mids in rear doors like these here

Amplifier for front and rear speakers

RCAs 20ft should reach. I would double check with running a string line and measure though where you want the amp to sit

Amazon product ASIN B005F1PIYC
4ga amp kit

Speaker wire to finish up all speakers wiring. Id recommend 12ga min for the subs. I like to run 10and 8ga depending on the subs. OFC wire is all Ill use

Thats a pretty low budget.. We will focus just on the front stage then. What Aftermarket stereo are you looking to use? Have you chosen one yet?
This is the radio I installed in my truck.

Attachments

• IMG_5484.png
    IMG_5484.png
    551.7 KB · Views: 15
For this budget I would recommend something as this
Front door speakers

Rear door speakers

or run mids in rear doors like these here

Amplifier for front and rear speakers

RCAs 20ft should reach. I would double check with running a string line and measure though where you want the amp to sit

Amazon product ASIN B005F1PIYC
4ga amp kit

Is the amp you attached only for the door speakers? And if so, when I eventually get my subs in my truck would that mean I would have 2 amps. 1 for speakers and 1 for subs?

Is the amp you attached only for the door speakers? And if so, when I eventually get my subs in my truck would that mean I would have 2 amps. 1 for speakers and 1 for subs?
Yes. A dedicated sub amplifier /Mono amplifier would be best to be considered to get the power you need for the sub stage as there is a limited selection for a 5 ch amplifier and those are usually limited on power on sub stage and can be more expensive than running a sub amp and a dedicated amp for front and rear stage. There are quite a few sales going on for subs and amplifiers for the Labor Day sales. that CT Sounds 80.4 is on sale right now for right @ $112 bucks. Sit down and figure out what you want to run on your substage and how much room you are willing to give up. A pair of tens on 700-1k rms will be great to blend in with the front stage that I recommended. check out CT Sounds Labor day Sales

Subs are on Sale too and mono amps, maybe even take a look at theyre components sets as well? Run an 0 ga OFC supply line while its on sale for both amps, and get the supply ready for the Mono amp needed/Wanted rather than the 4ga OFC supply wiring

for a pair of tropo subs, or run a single ten DVC 2 ohm and get this for a mono amp on the 4ga wiring kit for both amps?

What HU do you have in mind for the aftermarket to be installed? I would place an amplifier on a nice set of components up front, and have a dedicated amplifier for a sub/subs. the 6.5 Polk Audio MM series components are an excellent choice that are 35htz on up @93db and 125 rms per side. Polk DB are another great set of 6.5 components. Infinity Kappa series are really a nice set..CDT Audio have some great speakers to choose from and usually have a monthly sale going on. I like the HD series
This is my HU

Attachments

• IMG_5484.png
    IMG_5484.png
    551.7 KB · Views: 14
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...