Boosie BOSE

Participant count
  • Participants list

mikeizo

CarAudio.com Recruit
So since i blew out my subs im wanting to take the bose speakers out from my infiniti and put em in the Jetta. In the infiniti the audio sounds like i have a system. So idk either i stay subless. Or i take the speakers and 10" shallow sub out if my infiniti and hook it up to my jetta. Poor man decisions. What do you think?

Hmm what if i take that bose amp out with it. Its funny you say that ill be disappointed. I had put one or two of the speakers in the jetta awhile ago expecting some boom. Nope didnt happen lol. Thanks for all your replies. Everyone actually. I appreciate the knowledge. Im sure some peeps here look at my threads and laugh and say this motha sucka at it again with his shenanigans

Thanks for all your replies. Everyone actually. I appreciate the knowledge. I
Yeah, I really enjoy this site's members. There is so much combined knowledge and camaraderie that it is difficult to stay away.
Im sure some peeps here look at my threads and laugh and say this motha sucka at it again with his shenanigans
Yes, alot of us still expemeriment making our car audio concoctions. So keep on Frankensteining.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...