Has FI forgone the BTL?

conor_thompson
10+ year member

So I havn't been on the FI website in a while and I just checked it out because I was thinking of getting a BTL but I noticed they don't make them anymore? Is the SP4 a upgraded version? I wanna do a custom build where I take out the back of my backseats and put a 18" there. Really just want the most db's I can get. Will the SP4 take more watts?

Don't know if they are stopping the btl line but I believe the neo magnets were getting too high in cost so know they were done with why they had they took it off the website.

wow I didnt know this glad I got my BTL when I had the chance outta all the subs/brands I've used this is my favorite woofer. Going to have to buy my second one used I guess D:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.