Sponsored

Participant count
  • Participant list

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
How does someone go about getting started with sponsorship? I would like to start competing and I know that getting on a team or being sponsored helps out a lot. I'm just wondering how others have gotten their starts or what is a good direction to go. I live in Central Cali so I figure there should be a pretty good market for it around here.

usually most companies wont even talk to you until you have competed for at least one year and gone to many shows ,then they will talk to you after that first year.they want to know what you are looking for in equipment ,you have to everything for 1 year they sometimes want pics ,of the car and from shows that you have gone to , and you may have to put a sticker on your car from the company

where in central cali ?
I'm in the San Luis Obispo/Santa Maria area. Wanting to do some stuff around here or start making my way to the bay or LA. Got a 2013 Malibu that is a pretty good base to start with. I want to get deeper into this than I have before. I've done pretty intensive installs for friends, but not gone to crazy on mine yet. I kind of want to on this one.

I'm in the San Luis Obispo/Santa Maria area. Wanting to do some stuff around here or start making my way to the bay or LA. Got a 2013 Malibu that is a pretty good base to start with. I want to get deeper into this than I have before. I've done pretty intensive installs for friends, but not gone to crazy on mine yet. I kind of want to on this one.
nice ,well im only a few hours up 101

nice ,well im only a few hours up 101
You can sponsor me and I'll make my way up there and start shooting people that way!! The shop down here is smoking crack on all of their prices

I'll definitely be hitting you up though to see some shows up there

You can sponsor me and I'll make my way up there and start shooting people that way!! The shop down here is smoking crack on all of their prices
I'll definitely be hitting you up though to see some shows up there
my team is trying to put a show together in salinas soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tat2bass

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tat2bass
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date