Has anyone ever done an e30?

The back seat will play a part in how much bass gets to the cabin, but its still going to sound great. I have the black eye subs in my truck and they sound great, and take all the abuse I can give them.

I did mine a while back. Sukz because my seat didnt have that arm rest in the middle. Some do. If it does you might want to port it though there. Mine didnt so i took out my speakers on the rear deck and the air flow somewhat goes into the cabin.. Made a big difference. My box was sealed at the time

I built the back seat for one customer, the other had it removed in favor of a fiberglass installation were the seat used to be. Sorry, not much help for leaving it stock.

Thanks for the responses. I'm thinking of cutting hole in the rear deck and mounting a sub like this

DSCF7401-1.jpg

It would look something like this on the bottom, but with a sealed enclosure around it

JL Stealth Box - Page 2 - BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3)

Yeah i meant subwoofer. Plus.. those stock (premium sound) 5.25s that are in the rear deck sound really really flat.. You might wanna think about replacing those as well.

Figured he meant sub, just wasn't sure. But for now I think I will just keep the speakers and see how everything sounds. I'm thinking about running either a black eye (link in original post) or a RE SRI10D2. Not sure what size fits best on the deck...I would build a box enclosing it so it doesn't have to be an infinite baffle sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.