has anyone checked out this ebay sub

i thought it looked different. think it would work with my SQ car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

too bad id get beaten up by my mom and girlfriend and girlfriends mom and all my friends if i bought it. sides, i dont really have the wattage...

i lied. i have 1000w or more.

oh the humanity!

The reserve is $300.

I guess Im not following why this sub is so great, other than the custom look. Its an underhung sub with 15mm of xmax... okay. *shrug* A 4" vc doesnt seem to be SQ oriented to me, they are usually too heavy.

"They do however, go extremely loud, but there are louder subs out there. But none are more linear or accurate."

Although Im sure its a very nice sub, I dont see that sub being more linear than a BL optimized sub. I seriously doubt its more accurate than a Velodyne. The guy is really hyping it up making them sound like the best SQ subs ever made, especially considering he's selling it (them) to replace with different subs.

lol, that dosnt look like a freakin daily driver to me jellyman //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

looks more like a torture device.

The sub in question is based off of an Eclipse Titanium Pro, Stephen Ponte designed them while he was working for TC and a man I knew had the first one. He sold it however and I guess now this guy has it. It is a great woofer, however it is not the greatest. It was what SP was working with before he started the 3HP's and LMT woofers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.