premier 2000spl's vs. solobaric

traksta15
10+ year member

I love lamp.
which one would u choose? both in the factory recommended boxes with rms power??

1. overall spl

2. decent sq

IMO the 2000spl's are a better buy....they're only like 110, solos arn't too much more but im tired of kicker, they make great products but everyone around here runs either kicker or fosgates......so i bought somethin different, just wanted to know ya'lls opinions.......thanks much

never heard the pioneers but i got the solos for under a bill apiece cuz they're tens but i cant name any subs for the same price that get louder and ported sounds pretty good if you listen to rap

which one would u choose? both in the factory recommended boxes with rms power??
1. overall spl

2. decent sq

IMO the 2000spl's are a better buy....they're only like 110, solos arn't too much more but im tired of kicker, they make great products but everyone around here runs either kicker or fosgates......so i bought somethin different, just wanted to know ya'lls opinions.......thanks much
you say you've already bought the 2000's, and you are asking us what we think.....??
at this point...does it matter?

i think id of rather gotten a 15" SE for 250 IMO. or two adire tempests. argueably better SQ over the pioneer, and the 2 tempests would be as loud if not louder in the right box, and way better sq. mine sounds great //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.