hardest hitting sub out there

Sealed or ported?= costom ported8's,10's,12's,15's ?= 15 or 18

Single sub or mutiple subs?= single

How much room is there to work with?= lots

What kind of wattage do we have to work with?= 1800 (a 4000 watt RMS woofer is not going to be very musical)

So a single 15 to 18 inch woofer in the back of an SUV that can handle 1800 watts RMS and is musical.

In this range you would need to either need a very shitty woofer or bad enclosure to not hit hard.

Suggested companys-

Eclipse

Reasonant engineering

Atomic

Digital Designs

Treo

Ascendant audio

MTX

Earthquake

Alpine

Ground zero engineering

Memphis

Kicker

Power acoustic

Elevation audio

Incriminator audio

Vids of these companys subs here- http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos.html
RE XXX 18

Or can you say a pair of Ava 18's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Adire Tumult

Wait for Ascendants new stuff

See if the new XXX line will come in 18's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ibetuwin, PM me. i have a subwoofer that would interest you very much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Is there an equation for volume displacement? Would the 18" SX I have coming in the mail be pretty good for vd? I love that hit where your rib cage shakes. I bought the SX hoping it would acheive this and now seeing what you said about the larger diameter woofers being better at it has be excited.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.