My Eu-700 mini review...

Participant count
  • Participant list

atoz350
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Denver, Co.
Okay I purchased a set of Elemental Eu-700s. I can almost see where everyone has problems with the company. It took nearly 2 weeks to recieve my product due to the fact that they never put my address on the shipping label.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

All in all though these things kick ass! I have them running infinite baffle on the rear deck of a 96' Maxima. I just threw them in for now with a piece of plywood to cover the large hole behind my rear seat to baffle them a bit. I will be sealing these things up sometime next week. These things can get low. They play some E-40 tracks with ease. They arent as loud on the low end as my single 10" that they replaced. They also miss a few frequencies in the 60-80hz range. I assume they will be better with the proper baffleing. I only have about 75 watts rms running to each sub in 4 ohm configuration for now as I am waiting for my ED Nine.2 to show up.

I appreciate not having a box in my trunk though as I use my car as a daily driver and often have to transport things in the trunk. If you are looking for a solution for a nice sounding, yet pounding OEM-like system then these are a good choice for subwoofers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.