Guys with systems in trucks lol.. help!

i bought a DD 1515 off of La_Crx and a 600w Planet Audio but when the package got here something had happened to the amp, so i sent the amp back and hes taking care of it. so for the time being i built a box (pretty close to the dimensions Klash/the artist recomended) and its running off of a... sony xplod =/ haha.. but not for very long

i bought a DD 1515 off of La_Crx and a 600w Planet Audio but when the package got here something had happened to the amp, so i sent the amp back and hes taking care of it. so for the time being i built a box (pretty close to the dimensions Klash/the artist recomended) and its running off of a... sony xplod =/ haha.. but not for very long
the artist does some good work. nice sub

I have 2 layers of Dynamat ext on the back wall of my s10 and it still moves quite a bit. I dosnt make rattling noises as much but it still moves.

I guess if you wanted to, you could make a false wall out of mdf and bolt it to the back wall. That is if you want to drill and mod the truck

like that.

I pulled my back carpet off, one layer of deadener, then attached a paiece of 5/8 plywood over that and carpet back on top. Bass is response is waesome with my sealed box facing backward and zero rattles from that wall any ways.

I pulled my back carpet off, one layer of deadener, then attached a paiece of 5/8 plywood over that and carpet back on top. Bass is response is waesome with my sealed box facing backward and zero rattles from that wall any ways.
How did you attach the ply to the truck?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.