Guys help!!!!

fuse is still good

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

the fuse is between the main car battery and the isolator

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

the fuse is still good, the fuse is between the car batt and the isolator

sorry to post so many questions, how exactly does the PAC-200 work? I know it isolates the battery from the main battery but i want to know what happens when the remote turns on and off... really appreciate all the responses
It's a relay. If you know how relays work, then you should understand that. If not, basically what it does is allow current flow to/from that rear battery only when the car is on (when the isolator senses voltage from the turn-on lead, wherever that may be from depending on how it's wired), and shuts off that path to the rear battery when your car is off. It's beneficial if you play your stereo with your car off, so that if the battery powering your amps dies, you still have your front battery fully charged to start your car, which will then recharge your rear battery. Make sense?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.