Got my new rims.....22's (pics)

24s lowered 2"
l_95271dfde84be70aad7d353fae4e72ba.jpg
ewww are you kidding me? that looks awful. thats going to ride like absolute ****.

It's not the size that kills it for me, its being chrome, and heavy. I also think they're ugly. But you know, its your investment, and as long as you're happy with it. Sorry you have to deal with iDrive. The 645's really are great cars.
idrive is def not that bad. everyone hates it cause they dont know how to use it the first time they ever try using it. you live with it for a week and you get the hang of it. after a month you can do whatever you want blindfolded. just people dont want to take the time to learn how to use it. if you dont want to use it then dont buy such an expensive car.

White bimmer on gold volks = seccccks. Black on chrome wouldn't be too bad, they'd need more spokes though. His choice in wheels really lost the german look IMO.
agreed. i saw a white m5 with gold rims and i splurged //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

says the guy with hideous rims on his vette.
Looks better than the rims on your vette..........oh wait

And yeah Foose makes hideous wheels. I would like to see what u would put on a vette IF YOU HAD ONE!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

ewww are you kidding me? that looks awful. thats going to ride like absolute ****.

idrive is def not that bad. everyone hates it cause they dont know how to use it the first time they ever try using it. you live with it for a week and you get the hang of it. after a month you can do whatever you want blindfolded. just people dont want to take the time to learn how to use it. if you dont want to use it then dont buy such an expensive car.

agreed. i saw a white m5 with gold rims and i splurged //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
If you dont want to learn it than dont buy such an expensive car? Are you kidding me? Its not that i cant figure it out, i'm used to it, i just would much rather have buttons. I like buttons a lot better than the iDrive interface. Has nothing to do with not spending that much money. Foolish thing to say.

Looks better than the rims on your vette..........oh wait
And yeah Foose makes hideous wheels. I would like to see what u would put on a vette IF YOU HAD ONE!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Having a vette means nothing if its worth 20k and you're forced to park it in your parents driveway.

If you dont want to learn it than dont buy such an expensive car? Are you kidding me? Its not that i cant figure it out, i'm used to it, i just would much rather have buttons. I like buttons a lot better than the iDrive interface. Has nothing to do with not spending that much money. Foolish thing to say.
well the car is trying to be more technologically advanced and trust me youre gonna have to deal with idrive soon because its spreading to a ton of cars now. mercedes is using it, audi is using it. its slowly spreading to all the car companies. the new software idrives are alot easier to use and a bit faster so you may like the new versions compared to the old versions. its not all in the idrive anyway there are buttons in the car to control certain things anyway also. you dont need to change the cd track in idrive you can also do it on the steering wheel or the buttons next to the cd player. also the general climate controls are still knobs so it really isnt that bad.

You ruined that car, personally I don't like those rims at all and also would have gone a couple inches smaller.

Those are definitely cool cars though, especially the coupe but your looks pretty sick too.

well the car is trying to be more technologically advanced and trust me youre gonna have to deal with idrive soon because its spreading to a ton of cars now. mercedes is using it, audi is using it. its slowly spreading to all the car companies. the new software idrives are alot easier to use and a bit faster so you may like the new versions compared to the old versions. its not all in the idrive anyway there are buttons in the car to control certain things anyway also. you dont need to change the cd track in idrive you can also do it on the steering wheel or the buttons next to the cd player. also the general climate controls are still knobs so it really isnt that bad.
Its more the interface that i dont like, i'd rather have a joystick or something than the iDrive knob. It just feels awkward to me. And to adjust the fan for the climate control in the BMW's with iDrive you have to go through the interface. Generally thats stuff that i want to have hands on control with when i'm driving, with iDrive you have to navigate through a few menu's to accomplish one simple task.

I want control of my stereo, climate control options, and hazard lights through manual buttons. As far as engine/tranny/bluetooth/gps/etc. settings, iDrive works great. But the rest, just leave it to me. I dont need to go through an electronic bureaucracy

o and yes that idiot with 20''s on the vette should go die for ruining a great car
Calm down roger vettes come with 19s in the back. Most people ask me if there 17s or 18s because they look small. Catch up with the ****in times u corn ball. 20s aint ****. 22s aint ****. I've vettes on 22s FRONT AND BACK. Now go **** a sick dick.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

All-or-Nothing

10+ year member
All-or-Nothing
Columbus, GA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from