TV on while Driving

I would hit play if the screen would come on..... But if you dont hook up the ebrake wire will the screen even come on????? thought it had to have a current to ground it out to make it work

Swap the tel mute wire from the pin its in (yellow and black wire) to the hole directly above it on the harness. Ground that wire and ground the e-brake wire.

Swap the tel mute wire from the pin its in (yellow and black wire) to the hole directly above it on the harness. Ground that wire and ground the e-brake wire.

Is that what the post i made says? I didnt really look at it i just saw that someone said it worked

Watching DVD's while driving is not a smart idea.
Nothing like crankin pron dvd's on the indash. I will have to admit its a bad idea in heavy traffic though...hard to keep the eyes on the road //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Is that what the post i made says? I didnt really look at it i just saw that someone said it worked

Didn't look, but probably. I've done that on all the ones i've installed so far, and it is correct.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.