Got my new rims.....22's (pics)

or this

image_1.jpg

Well it would appear that your attitude matches your car...so I guess it all works out in your case; what you see is what you get (right?)
The "stuff" I have is free and clear, as I dont like driving a vehicle that doesn't belong to me (though as I recall you started this topic to talk about you, so lets not get off subject here)

..by the way that car of yours isn't all that quick, it's a nicer car but lets not get carried away now.

Now as far as your remark about being older then me (which I could care less about) I was not referring to age (or at least physically); well in general when you use the word Homie it doest really exude maturity, though your remedial attempt of a play on my words wasn't lost on me.... how ever it didn't exactly impress me.

Perhaps if you can not stand criticism, in the future, you might not want to ask for opinions on the internet... It seems like you are very unsure of yourself (insecure), maybe instead of spending time and money on wheels you should resolve those issues; maybe then you will not need to seek the approval of people who don't even know who you are (or care about you one way or another).

First of all I can take criticisms. My problem with you was the stupid way you tried to criticize me. You were trying to insinuate that I couldn't afford my car and that had nothing to do with whether or not you liked my choice of rims. All you internet bozo's are the same.

You used the words Homie first, not me. You were the one saying that I lost HP/Torque. You were talking about this Viacom crap not me. If you wanted to say you didn't like them then fine say it. Just leave all that other hater crap out of it.

Really now, what does Viacom have to do with these rims I bought. You went all off topic when you could have just said you hated the rims.

Wrong wheels for that car man. I don't know what look that's going for, but I'm guessing "Balla" But 22's on a 650 are a hit or miss. I love baller wheels on 6 series, but these don't have a design that flow with the car. Idk, I'm a picky son of a ***** and always go for a "clean", sick look, and not just bling:D
Their definatly better then stock though!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
I agree that these wheels aren't the best choices but I just got back in country on Thursday and I needed something for the Nopi Show on the following Saturday. I am going to get some Forgiato rims but I had to have something on the car for the Show.

iirc, the guy is a contractor in iraq... if i was makin that kinda money i'd do the same thing too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

lol read my other post, hit the nail on the head with that one huh

A contractor in Iraq helps the US defeat the "enemy" (this in military speak means kill the "other side"). now to be awarded a contract you or your product must be proficient at it's militaristic job. Now suppling the bullets to the people that fire them at people is just as bad as being the one the pulls the trigger (even worse you profit from death, the solider does not welcome war, unlike the contractor)... so how many people died to get those wheels...that car?

is it the driveway causing the rear to be lower? if thats permanent, it looks shitty. that car screams for some thinner 5 spoke fooses. leave the fish bowl effect. dark tint is for the hood.
It's just the driveway making the rear look lower. It sits perfectly level on a flat surface. I do like those Foose rims but I'm getting some Forgiato rims instead.

A contractor in Iraq helps the US defeat the "enemy" (this in military speak means kill the "other side"). now to be awarded a contract you or your product must be proficient at it's militaristic job. Now suppling the bullets to the people that fire them at people is just as bad as being the one the pulls the trigger (even worse you profit from death, the solider does not welcome war, unlike the contractor)... so how many people died to get those wheels...that car?
Now I see what this is about....

You are a COMMIE!!!1!!11!!

so because hes a contractor, that makes him ,"an immature, insecure, dumbass, viacom slave kid ?"

your logic hurts my brain

It's not the size that kills it for me, its being chrome, and heavy. I also think they're ugly. But you know, its your investment, and as long as you're happy with it. Sorry you have to deal with iDrive. The 645's really are great cars.

You are an idiot. First of all you don't know what the rims cost or the car.

Second I think I provide a very valuable service when I'm in Iraq. I am the Quality Control Inspector for all the Marine vehicle maintenance at my base. I am the first person to see the vehicles that come in broken and I am the last person to inspect them when they go out. There have been thousands upon thousands of Convoys with vehicles I have inspected and personally turned wrenches on and in my three years not one major breakdown on any of those convoys.

I provide a very important service that the military just can't provide on it's own. I provide a level of expertise on these vehicles that pays for itself everyday. If you were driving one of those trucks you would want me to be the one inspecting it before you left to go outside the wire.

Lastly, just shut the **** up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

All-or-Nothing

10+ year member
All-or-Nothing
Columbus, GA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from