Got a ticket today for music... Any1 else? How much was it?

i got pulled over for absolutely nothing last night lol

i asked the cop what i did.. hes like.. i just wanted to see your paper work

I got a ticket in a small town for $25. What is messed up though is, there was a car show in the street just a half hour prior to me driving by. And there was plenty of loud music in the air. Guess I wasn't notified by all of the old people in the town that it isn't ok at 6:30 pm, but it is ok at 6:00 pm or if you band together with other cars playing loud music. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif

lol, at least you didn't get nailed for truancy. thats a $350 ticket down here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
lol i know but it was like right after lunch and we have off campuse lunch we just said we where heading back to school

my friend and i used to go around town setting car alarms off and rolled up next to a cop car that looked like a ford tauras and started booming party like a rockstar and about 5 mins later there was a cop pulling us over he said that if he got called again that he would give us each a ticket for crimina mischife. i hate independence cops got nothing better to do than bother 2 high schoolers ditching and setting off car alarms lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif so you drive around town purposely setting off car alarms.... Is it any wonder why more and more towns are giving tickets for sound? Honestly its people like you who have to draw even more attention to yourself or your car that ruin it for everyone else.

I've gotten my truck towed and fined $460. The judge told me next time they see me it was going to be $1200, thats chicago for u //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Been pulled over a few times back in the day with my comp cars and only got one loud noise violation. I am really surprised I only got 1 ticket with all the loud setups I have had.

Have rolled through the city like a dumbass with my walled car wide open, which has been metered at 155 on an older TL a few years ago. I have only bee stopped and never ticketed for that car. Police **** bricks when they look in the back, lol! Had one guy talk to me for a good 15 minutes about it.

The one time I did get ticketed, was on my two cheap MTX 12's in a daytona hatch some years ago. Was 100 smacks for that.

Never got a ticket with any of my setups, that really had the output to justify the stop.

Years ago, I got a ticket for noise violation with a single Polk Audio DB 12, (top older model with the cast frame). Sub was in a small sealed box, runnin off a MTX 342 getting 300w RMS. I still laugh when I look back at how weak that setup was and thats when I got caught, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wccoug21

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
wccoug21
Bay area, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date