Got a ticket today for music... Any1 else? How much was it?

cool. you should of turned it up louder and acted like you did not hear him try to pull you over and you could not see him because your rear view mirror fell off from the bass.

i've never been able to understand how it works around my part of town.

people ride loud motorcycles blaring all sorts of "obscene" music at all sorts of odd hours,

but the cops would stop the guy with a 100 watt amp and a 10 if they heard his license plate rattle long before they would the motorcycle.

yea he was on a bike so i didn't see him till i saw the lights... and here it's supposed to be 50+ feet which i doubt he heard me from with my windows up

When I was younger I used to get them all the time in this one town. $100.00 each. I would just go to the court house and pay cash. After the 7th one I went to go pay the fine and the lady told be it was noted that I have to appear in court for this one. Long story short the prosecutor wanted a fine of $3,000 The Judge said that that was a little much, but I still got hit with a $2,000 fine. Needless to say, I never played my stereo in that town again. To this date (as far as I know) that is/was the largest loud noise ordinance fine in the history of the city.

Stupid cop gave me a ticket for "Amplified stereo excessive volume" cvc27007
I even had my windows up. So it's not like i was deliberately making everyone else hear it.

This was with 2 10" SDC2.5's on a Bxi2008d in a 2.6 cu.ft. @36hz box playing Lil Wayne "Lollipop"

So does any1 kno how much this will cost or if there is any way out of it?
I live in east L.A. and trip on this one I ended 2007 and 2008 the same(loud music ticket) that was my 5th one for 2008, but the only thing I pay once I have 2 or 3 is 40$ to do the community servive(20 hours each ticket=$219) but its not a point as the DmV is conserned and neither does your insurance goes up

mine was $150 (loud AM/FM radio or cassette player) haha

my bosses at the state police said that if anyone actually ever took it to court you would win since the ticket says it was audible 50 feet from the source and they dont use a measuring device or tape measure

I live in east L.A. and trip on this one I ended 2007 and 2008 the same(loud music ticket) that was my 5th one for 2008, but the only thing I pay once I have 2 or 3 is 40$ to do the community servive(20 hours each ticket=$219) but its not a point as the DmV is conserned and neither does your insurance goes up
They've been cracking down there, around The Hills, Vernon and even into Alhambra and San Gabriel.

Its part of "Drag Net" where they try to recover stolen car parts among tuners (From what i've read, I don't know personally). The law also has the same thing going down in Covina, Ontario and San Diego.

Mine was $35 six or so years ago... 4 10s peeking out of a non tinted hatchback gave me away pretty quick as he walked up from his patrol car. I was young and deliberately playing at excessive volumes, but it was like 3 in the afternoon... $35, I considered this a fair "warning" - Oh, mine was called a Noise Ordinance Violation

my friend and i used to go around town setting car alarms off and rolled up next to a cop car that looked like a ford tauras and started booming party like a rockstar and about 5 mins later there was a cop pulling us over he said that if he got called again that he would give us each a ticket for crimina mischife. i hate independence cops got nothing better to do than bother 2 high schoolers ditching and setting off car alarms lol

my friend and i used to go around town setting car alarms off and rolled up next to a cop car that looked like a ford tauras and started booming party like a rockstar and about 5 mins later there was a cop pulling us over he said that if he got called again that he would give us each a ticket for crimina mischife. i hate independence cops got nothing better to do than bother 2 high schoolers ditching and setting off car alarms lol
lol, at least you didn't get nailed for truancy. thats a $350 ticket down here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

My first one was about a year and a half ago, I had a 12w7 and a 1000/1. The cop and the envelope the ticket came in said it was a $150 payout offense but when I went it was only $50. My second one was about 3 months ago, I was playing some jeezy and i'll admit it was up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif. I had a 18" bl in about 8 cubes and a saz 3000d. I was pulling out of a gas station and I passed a cop about 3 or 4 blocks up, I knew immediately he was going to give me guff and sure enough he pulled me over he said he was waiting on me to pass him for a minute. They questioned me about the rims trying to play me up saying they thought they were 10k for my set. That ticket was $150But overall they weren't to bad about it, around here people have been forced to remove their audio after 3 tickets.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wccoug21

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
wccoug21
Bay area, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date