Got a ticket today for music... Any1 else? How much was it?

wccoug21
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Stupid cop gave me a ticket for "Amplified stereo excessive volume" cvc27007

I even had my windows up. So it's not like i was deliberately making everyone else hear it.

This was with 2 10" SDC2.5's on a Bxi2008d in a 2.6 cu.ft. @36hz box playing Lil Wayne "Lollipop"

So does any1 kno how much this will cost or if there is any way out of it?

$80 each for me.

i had teh windows down though.

said on the ticket loud music

and the 2nd one said noise ordinance

not really anyway out of it.

if you're 18+ then go to the police dept and just pay it.

if not, u have to pay it on the court date. here atleast.

pretty gay huh

so many cops in my town, during the summer i find myself driving one hand on the wheel one hand on my headunit. lol..

my advise, invest in a bass knob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Stupid cop gave me a ticket for "Amplified stereo excessive volume" cvc27007
I even had my windows up. So it's not like i was deliberately making everyone else hear it.

This was with 2 10" SDC2.5's on a Bxi2008d in a 2.6 cu.ft. @36hz box playing Lil Wayne "Lollipop"So does any1 kno how much this will cost or if there is any way out of it?
I don't know why but this made me want to chuckle

lol i know a girl that got a noise violation ticket for her stock radio in a 2001 or so celica.. it wasnt that loud to say the least

mine was 189 but was labeled as disturbing the peace.
i now turn my system down in town
wow that's a lot for just listenin to music... but i guess mine doesn't sound as bad as disturbing the peace.

I usually do turn mine down, but i take the back roads (speed limits 45 in some places and 30 in others) and not the freeway to work so i would basically never get to listen to it.

i got pulled over but not ticketed.

He pulled me over and proceeded to gloat about his l7's and sony amps. Saying how he worked long and hard building his system. Luckily he got called away so i got away with no ticket:)

i got pulled over but not ticketed.
He pulled me over and proceeded to gloat about his l7's and sony amps. Saying how he worked long and hard building his system. Luckily he got called away so i got away with no ticket:)
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

so many cops in my town, during the summer i find myself driving one hand on the wheel one hand on my headunit. lol..
my advise, invest in a bass knob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
that will do little to nothing if you turn your music down when you see him then most likely you could already be heard from father than 25ft wich is in most places the noise ordinance range .... so say you are going down the raod and a cop is posted up you have you music playing and he can hear you as you pass HE CANT PULL YOU OVER UNLESS HE WAS 25ft+ away from the road .... now say you are slammin and coming down the road he has already heard you before he has seen you when you see him you hit the bass knob ... it doesnt matter you already doomed .. make any sence ?

that will do little to nothing if you turn your music down when you see him then most likely you could already be heard from father than 25ft wich is in most places the noise ordinance range .... so say you are going down the raod and a cop is posted up you have you music playing and he can hear you as you pass HE CANT PULL YOU OVER UNLESS HE WAS 25ft+ away from the road .... now say you are slammin and coming down the road he has already heard you before he has seen you when you see him you hit the bass knob ... it doesnt matter you already doomed .. make any sence ?

You ramble on like a fucking girl.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377453

more states are cracking down on it. i know around here if it can be heard within 10ft of the vehicle you can be ticketed.

you can get that from a factory stereo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wccoug21

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
wccoug21
Bay area, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date