Got a random email from Gedun Audio...

Thanks for making sure I will never buy from DAT. You ****** racist fag.

I understand it just fine, Dan. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Sorry about the comment. I'm still quite pissed off at them. They have a large amount of my money and now don't speak any English.

I have tested a pretty large quantity of the amps pictured over the years and they did not reach my standards. If you want proof beyond me telling you that... go ahead and buy one.
Bosheng has been making some better units lately, like a knock-off of the SAZ-1500D board that turned out fairly well... but IMO they are not nearly at the level of the Koreans yet.
Sure, but have popular, widely used and successful amps such as AP 1500/3k, MB Quart, Hifonics, etc. passed your tests? I mean, they were built in China. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

no issues with any chineese made amps i have ever owned. simply put treat your equipment right! dont run a 3k+ amp on no electrical upgrades. dont run at ridiculous ohm loads. its simple as that. treat your **** right no matter from where it comes and it will last you.
no about the amps i want a few to chk out. i like that 1800 they have...

about the website. totally *****!
Wholesale Gedun audio,XP 2800.1,RMS 2800WX1ch@1 ohm at 14.4V mono car amplifier
lol i take back what i said. i really dont wana test them out hah. they are from china FYI
lol at you praising your "China amps" and then taking in back in the next post. Faggot.

So if you tested the amp why can't you just post some simple numbers and some pics?
So fucking this, I don't see how it's so difficult to post some goddamn results.

Let me hop on them Sundown "dodging questions" nuts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ronny

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Ronny
Grand Forks, ND
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date