Got a random email from Gedun Audio...

ok guys i am the one fro pwk forum that purchased the gedun 10k i was in the sandbox but now i am back and have it hooked up to my system for all of you who say he said she said bs well i actually have one and can tell you your full of **** the amp is a great amp for the money and i want to buy some more of them but cant afford to at the moment i was going to hook it up to my 2 dd 9518s but could not use the vehicle i was going to for it so i have it in my impala turned way down on my 2 powerbass 3xl 12 inch subs you can watch vids of it on youtube just type in my user name on there witch is mybassislouderthanu i am no pro by all means but i compete and know many others who do and this amp is a very good for the money amp any ques please ask me thanks.
That's one long ass sentence broseph. Next time take a little time to smoothly convey your thoughts and you'll get more feedback from it.

One thing, how do you know it's a solid amp? You've been running a "10k" amp on a pair of 1kw subs for a couple of days...big whoop. Of course it's going to push them hard, but you have no idea what kind of power it's capable of putting out or how the longevity of the amp is when it is actually needing to put out a good deal of power, like what it's rated for. Unless you come back with actual tests as far as output goes, I'm going to stick with the conclusion, based on previous knowledge of this company, that these amps are just not that good compared to a lot of other companies out there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ronny

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Ronny
Grand Forks, ND
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date