Got a random email from Gedun Audio...

In case if you don't know Gedun is the first(or last not sure) name of the first two Dalai Lamas. Kinda funny that they're made in China eh?

I pulled a few pics from their site... and to be honest I like how they layout the components like simcity or sumthin

Their 1000 watter, XP1000.1

xp10001.jpg

xp100012.jpg

4 channel... god **** that's a lot of resistors or whatever that's on the board

704.jpg

7042.jpg

Their 6000 watter

60001.jpg

And their newest 10,000 watt amp that looks like a spaceship inside

1000012.jpg

100001.jpg

Sofa King This! I've given ya'll a warning. Have fun with your paperweights.

You can't just say this is **** because no one has it. When sundown first came out I was like Sundown? What kind of weak *** name is that? But then people started using them and realized that it is awesome. Same with Stetsom from Brazil, weird name and foreign and no one cared until people got good results from it.

I might pick up a 4 channel just to see what's up. I got the guy who manages Gedun on Facebook.

Well excuse me for having a life & not spending every awake moment on this site like the rest of ya'll no-life losers. The noobs here wonder why nobody wants to help anyone on this site anymore. It's cause of the idiots like the ones ITT that want to argue about stuff they have no clue about.
Correct me if I'm wrong Derrick, but Jacob tested out a 5kw amp from this same build house and it didn't pass his standards...am I right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ronny

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Ronny
Grand Forks, ND
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date