Got a random email from Gedun Audio...

No, they are 100% from China. Whoever told you they were Korean is a dirty liar. I don't care what the Gedun aka Bosheng aka TunPo sales people are trying to blow up anyone's azzes. Those amps are garbage. But you ain't gotta take my word for it. I'll sit back and laugh when your amps go poof.

Derrick is right about the quality. DAT didnt get amps from tunpo, bosheng, gedun or whatever there name is now.( doesn't matter cause it will change in 6 months) This company orders where ours were made as well a good number of others. Hell if you look around, there is a couple of re-sellers selling the old Sundown amps. For us,we had nothing but issues with quality control. The biggest thing you will see from companies like gedun is recycled parts. They buy up non working or amps that did not pass QC from another buildhouse, rework them and sell them as their own.

I will tell you from personal experience that you have a better chance with your money on a craps table in Vegas. I can tell you these slanteyes will never see another cent of my money.

This company orders where ours were made as well a good number of others. Hell if you look around, there is a couple of re-sellers selling the old Sundown amps.
Best part about that... they have a prototype we made with them years ago in their catalog. Guess how many we made of that one ? One.

Never reached production with anything with this company.

I have tested a pretty large quantity of the amps pictured over the years and they did not reach my standards. If you want proof beyond me telling you that... go ahead and buy one.

Bosheng has been making some better units lately, like a knock-off of the SAZ-1500D board that turned out fairly well... but IMO they are not nearly at the level of the Koreans yet.

So if you tested the amp why can't you just post some simple numbers and some pics?

Errr donno about that gedunaudio.com but here is their official website from China... in much better English and more pictures.

Guangzhou Huadu GEDUN Electronics Co., Ltd., - Powered by GongChang.com

Supposedly they've been around since 2002 and have a 15000 watt and 30000 watt amp coming soon?

I will tell you from personal experience that you have a better chance with your money on a craps table in Vegas. I can tell you these slanteyes will never see another cent of my money.
Too bad the keyboard that you're typing your rage on is made in China, so is your chair, desk, clothes, coffee cup, iPod... read what the **** you're saying before posting something that dumb. Sundown's SAE 1200 are made in China, u gonna rage at Sundown naow?

Derrick is right about the quality. DAT didnt get amps from tunpo, bosheng, gedun or whatever there name is now.( doesn't matter cause it will change in 6 months) This company orders where ours were made as well a good number of others. Hell if you look around, there is a couple of re-sellers selling the old Sundown amps. For us,we had nothing but issues with quality control. The biggest thing you will see from companies like gedun is recycled parts. They buy up non working or amps that did not pass QC from another buildhouse, rework them and sell them as their own.
Thanks for making sure I will never buy from DAT. You ****** racist fag.

u wan amprefire? we make wearry wearry good amprefires.
I understand it just fine, Dan. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ronny

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Ronny
Grand Forks, ND
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date