Got a new vehicle - upgrading audio need advice

So how do those kenwoods 3.5 sound? I have a 2015 ram 1500 and blew one of my kicker 3.5 and was looking to getting new ones up front, they are the cs series and i have the 6x9s in all four doors powered by a pioneer gm-d8704. I also have the ported foxbox they make for those trucks with a pair of 12 in sundown e series

So how do those kenwoods 3.5 sound? I have a 2015 ram 1500 and blew one of my kicker 3.5 and was looking to getting new ones up front, they are the cs series and i have the 6x9s in all four doors powered by a pioneer gm-d8704. I also have the ported foxbox they make for those trucks with a pair of 12 in sundown e series
I'm really happy with the Kenwood 3.5 in the dash. But I am tone deaf. I'm using the EQ settings to send high notes to those speakers so they sorta act like tweeters, but with a little more mid range than a tweeter would normally get. Hope that makes some sense. But I definitely hear the cymbals and steel strings up front with these.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Sierra Nate
Reno, NV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Sierra Nate
IMG_0632.jpg