got a great deal on a new sub

I've seen a 148.8 out of the single 15" Atmos Exo at 1.4ohm starting load on a Crescendo 3kwp - what the rise was to God only knows.

If you youtube Atmos Audio Exo, you'll see videos of the single 15" woofer in Rob's truck(he is Highs On Bass).

I dont think DB-Audio is trying to nuthug, I think he's trying to get the company out there some since there is very limited knowledge on it.

Also, the 149.7 was one 15" woofer and the testing was done by basebalz13 from Caco and CSF.net - score was recorded in the low 40's(frequency wise) with 1600w RMS clamped in an extended cab S-10.

The T/S parameters are not posted because they were mid break-in parameters that were posted. The efficiency of the woofer is in excess of 91db

I've seen a 148.8 out of the single 15" Atmos Exo at 1.4ohm starting load on a Crescendo 3kwp - what the rise was to God only knows.
If you youtube Atmos Audio Exo, you'll see videos of the single 15" woofer in Rob's truck(he is Highs On Bass).

I dont think DB-Audio is trying to nuthug, I think he's trying to get the company out there some since there is very limited knowledge on it.

Also, the 149.7 was one 15" woofer and the testing was done by basebalz13 from Caco and CSF.net - score was recorded in the low 40's(frequency wise) with 1600w RMS clamped in an extended cab S-10.

The T/S parameters are not posted because they were mid break-in parameters that were posted. The efficiency of the woofer is in excess of 91db
well according to caco High on Bass is running a lvl 5 and is going to switch to a aq hdc3 unless that is one of his old set ups when he is running a EXO

well according to caco High on Bass is running a lvl 5 and is going to switch to a aq hdc3 unless that is one of his old set ups when he is running a EXO
That is correct. I did some testing on an Atmos Exo 15 in Rob's truck, it was before the two LVL5 18's on two 3kwp's

no this is a good deal a sa-8 400 watt rms sub doing a 152 on 1600 watts
Link?

The Atmos Audio Exo is a fine subwoofer that I went through a lot of testing well before production. A few members seen the test and were helping as well. This subwoofer is no slouch and I am extremely satisfied with it. Results from initial testing of the prototype, with a slightly weaker motor, showed us what she is capable of. High power results to be done shortly, considering 2 Cactus 12K's are waiting and ready.

Initial testing:

Exo testing

Basic t/s on a 15 mid break in: (Parameters will change due to custom build)

Atmos Exo 15 D2 T/S Parameters

First out of the box testing was on a Crescendo 3k for 3+ hours straight in 100 degree weather with NO issue. Various ranges of frequency's and daily songs ranging from high 20hz up. Superb cooling and strong parts allow this woofer to accomplish what many can not.

The initial Exo test was done MECA style in a stock s-10. I will release a nice 8 inch shortly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Time to get back to family.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DB-Audio

10+ year member
Syko DJ music producer
DB-Audio
Newtown, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date