got a great deal on a new sub

The thing is though, that is less than half the cone area =P
Jacob is one helluva guy, and also makes good equipment =]
Different install, meter location, and much more than what was shown throughout the test listed. Compare results from the subwoofers used throughout the test with the Exo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I don't care for CRX's, I'm too big to be getting in that little car :p

site is under construction...impressive.
I have only one line available at the moment, which is listed. Spring we will update other lines as they are stocked.

The thing is though, that is less than half the cone area =P
Jacob is one helluva guy, and also makes good equipment =]

But also its a CRX which is basically a panda just not as good. Do that number with a single 8 at low 40hz in a different vehicle then I'd have respect.

My testing is COMPLETELY different from his testing, I could raise the freq up quite a bit and yield the same results has he does with his single 15" testing I'm sure...however lets throw some daily banging music in there and see how she sounds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. There is a huge difference from 40hz to 50hz to 63hz which is what I believe that single 8 was done at...hell when I was down there and he was doing some testing in the CRX's drop down a freq or 2 and score goes poop.

Needless to say, after life stops being crappy to me I'll have the rest of the results

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DB-Audio

10+ year member
Syko DJ music producer
DB-Audio
Newtown, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date