Good place to buy from?

IMXELITE
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm having a kicker CVX 15" in a sealed box put into my Expedition. I didn't want to lose my 3rd row seat but I might have too. But I was looking for the sealed box my audio shop wanted $120. I think that's to much when I know they are going to probably get it from some company that has them pre-built. In that case I was thinking why not buy online. Is this box ok for the money? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7609_Sonic+Sub+Box-+1SL15-2.0.html

I would suggest making your own box, usually prefab boxes like that are mass produced and poorly built, or perhaps support ca.com and have someone off the board build you a box, I will guarantee it will be better then any prefab box u can buy...

This is what I don't get and maybe you could shed some light on it for me. What is the difference in a box from a place like sonicelectronix.com and one from someone who made it? I understand why one would do this if you were porting because of the tuning capabilities but why sealed?

This is what I don't get and maybe you could shed some light on it for me. What is the difference in a box from a place like sonicelectronix.com and one from someone who made it? I understand why one would do this if you were porting because of the tuning capabilities but why sealed?
we can build em to almost any shape you desire, and if ya get a good builder, It will be a **** solid box that wont flex.

A well built box wont fall apart after a good beating, some prefabs might explode on ya:laugh: well unless your running explodes or soemthing:rolleyes:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.