Second Place Yesterday

Bobbytwonames
5,000+ posts

Trigger Man!
Vegas
I competed yesterday in the Stock 3K class and finished 2nd (out of two). I was happy with the meter and how many watts I clamped. The meter read 147.99 @ 31 hz. on 2,460 watts. The guy who took first had a DD 9515 and clamped about the same amount of watts. The DD is actually about a 16¾" woofer from what I've been told. It's all good. He won and got a good score. I'm not sure what frequency he metered at. There was two 180 vehicles there and a shitt load of 160-170 builds.

20221210_215234.jpg
20221211_145344.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats!! Raining like hell in my area

Thanks man! It was a little chilly at the end of the day. It's raining with a little freezing rain here today. I think they said I was rising from one ohm to 2.2 or 2.6 ohms. Is 2,460 watts clamped good for a Sundown SIA3500?

Last edited:
Wow you can't even break a 148 with 2400 watts? You're a comically terrible builder and installer. I thought you knew everything, what a pathetic loser!

4 - 8's kid. It's hard to break 148 with only 200 square inches of cone area. Nice try at an insult. People are amazed by my build. They are really amazed that I peak @ 31 hz. and that the system is in a stock cabin without sound deadening. Please show me your 200 square inches of cone area build that beats this? I'll wait!

16 - Fi 10's. He knows Scott the owner of Fi and he made Tom some one off 10" subs. Fi doesn't make or sell 10" subs. 160+ build on music. He removed his power steering pump to make room for an alternator. The drop is static.

20221211_204147.jpg
20220423_112135.jpg
20221211_204556.jpg

It's hard to break 148 with only 200 square inches of cone area.
The dude who took first got 152 and a bit which seems quite competitive for that cone area clamped power.

That said, I'm sure whoever made the new account to throw a dig at you isn't coming back to post up their real name and scores. Glad you're supporting the org that supports your area by hosting shows.

4 - 8's kid. It's hard to break 148 with only 200 square inches of cone area. Nice try at an insult. People are amazed by my build. They are really amazed that I peak @ 31 hz. and that the system is in a stock cabin without sound deadening. Please show me your 200 square inches of cone area build that beats this? I'll wait!

You said the guy ahead of you had a single 15 which is 176 Sq inches of cone area. You were literally blown out of the water and you think you are competive. Keep up with your incessant sh1tposting up and down this forum. Don't make me buy this place and ban you.

You said the guy ahead of you had a single 15 which is 176 Sq inches of cone area. You were literally blown out of the water and you think you are competive. Keep up with your incessant sh1tposting up and down this forum. Don't make me buy this place and ban you.

You have obviously never measured a DD9515 and that's fine. Go measure one and get back to me. It's cool how you hide behind a new name. Jealousy will get you nowhere kid.

The dude who took first got 152 and a bit which seems quite competitive for that cone area clamped power.

That said, I'm sure whoever made the new account to throw a dig at you isn't coming back to post up their real name and scores. Glad you're supporting the org that supports your area by hosting shows.

The guy who beat me was the guy running the competition. He was the one on the mic and metering everybody. I'm pretty sure that his frequency was higher than mine. I'm guessing that I would be able to hang with him if he metered his car @ 31 hz. I pulled up in my work truck and metered.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...