good old classics songs.

subzero
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Lets see if any of you young pups know what good old rock and R&B is.

List your favorites.

I like alot. but this is to help catagorize so I cna complete my library.

Pink floyd - all albums. are good to me.

Led Zeplin - even the Page and plant and solos

Crosby STills Nash and young. all time favorite - WOODEN SHIPS... and a few others.

I could have been a hippie...

Oh ****, you in Phx? I just noticed that... You the one with the Cavi, right?
And I know a lot of Lowrider Oldies type ****, but not Rock stuff.
I like those too. I love the old school stuff like Stevie B and Trniere, Debbie Deb,...

Molly Hatchet' date=' 38 Special, Ram Jam, AC/DC......[/quote'] Twisted Sister...
Aerosmith, older Metalica from the black album and before.
Yea I love Am I Evil. I also thought -- Black Sabbath...
So many. I have some records. I wish I had some good old rock records. only ones I have are Crosby Stils, Nash and young. and some others.

Any one ever hear of U2
yea. I cant say I listen to them or herad all their song or even know it was them on the radio. but I am not saying I dont like them. just perfered others before them. What good songs to they have?

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Oh ****, you in Phx? I just noticed that... You the one with the Cavi, right?
And I know a lot of Lowrider Oldies type ****, but not Rock stuff.
I take it you seen me at some comps?

You wanna know what is dumb when an artist has 3 videos of one song. And they get rid of your favorite version of it on youtube. U2-one the berlin version video was there best one.

You wanna know what is dumb when an artist has 3 videos of one song. And they get rid of your favorite version of it on youtube. U2-one the berlin version video was there best one.
yea, I like this stuff...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlqwpq7xycU&feature=related[video=youtube;WANNqr-vcx0]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.