Getting ready...Wolfram audio

We will try both ways, 1 amp per at 1 ohm each and strapped at 2 and .5(.25) each amp. I shoulda have the electrical to handle it. We have all necessary means to match gains.

I have a handy SMD 4 block terminal on the box so switching around will be easy enough.

Strapped? I would do 1 amp per sub. Unless OP has an oscilliscope, a good DMM and some know how to phase shift them perfectly.
Id wire a coil from each sub in parallel to a single amp. that way you can phase the subs properly. the amps will "fight" each other and you can easily tell when both amps are in phase. Using low power ofcourse..

Id wire a coil from each sub in parallel to a single amp. that way you can phase the subs properly. the amps will "fight" each other and you can easily tell when both amps are in phase
Yeah that's what I was leaning towards for him to do. Going back to that barevids vid on youtube, guy there explains what/why it happens and why it doesn't always work.

Found it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.